Despite April being shortened by spring break, we still had time to publish several great articles and welcomed our newest writer, Richard Sambasivam. We also received an important update from Westholme Publishing on the status of all current JAR book projects:
- The reprint of our 2015 volume ships to distributors/retailers on May 13 and orders will be fulfilled soon after.
- Our 2016 volume releases on Friday and should start arriving in mailboxes next week.
- Todd Braisted’s Grand Forage 1778 releases on Friday and should start arriving in mailboxes next week.
- J. L. Bell’s The Road to Concord is being shipped to distributors/retailers on June 3 and orders will be fulfilled soon after.
- The next JAR book series books are currently in the writing/editing stages, so look for the first word on our next books later in the year.
In case you missed the exciting news, Fort Plain Museum is hosting its Second Annual Conference on the American Revolution on June 9-12. With a top-notch agenda, this is a must-attend event for all Revolutionary War enthusiasts. Click here for more details and registration instructions. Also, Reporting the Revolutionary War author and Journal of the American Revolution founder Todd Andrlik will be speaking on Tuesday, May 3 at the Valley Forge National Historical Park Theater. Due to limited capacity, advance tickets are required. Click here to order your tickets.
Now, the top 10 most popular articles of April 2016:
- Sexual Liberties of Thomas Jefferson by John L. Smith, Jr.
- The Tiger Aids the Eaglet: How India Secured America’s Independence by Richard Sambasivam
- 10 Things Pauline Maier Taught us about Ratification and the Bill of Rights by Ray Raphael
- Temper, Temper: Officers and Gentlemen go Berserk by Joshua Shepherd
- William Ferguson’s Walk on Ice by Don N. Hagist
- Top 10 Patriot Militia Commanders of the Revolutionary War by Thomas Thorleifur Sobol
- (7-10) Deserter a Day (series) by Editors