Readers and advertisers are drawn to the Journal of the American Revolution for its distinctiveness—impeccable historical information in an approachable format. We’re advancing the study of history. With one of the largest and fastest growing audiences, we are the hottest history magazine in America.
Regularly featuring groundbreaking research and perspectives, Journal of the American Revolution is the leading source of information about the American Revolution and Founding era, one of the fastest growing areas of historical interest. All submissions are overseen by managing editor Don N. Hagist and his editorial team.
Why Advertise with the Journal of the American Revolution?
Want to reach a large, dynamic target audience of persons interested in a specific period of history? That is what the Journal of the American Revolution affords.
Our Audience, Your Audience Too
- Our monthly audience of tens of thousands is comprised of K-12, higher education, government, non-profit and corporate readers.
- More than 150,000 page views per month
- More than 1.5 million unique readers.
- More than 1,700 articles published since inception, attracting a large, diverse and history-minded audience.
- The JAR Facebook has more than 17,000 likes and followers
- Our readers are book buyers, avid history consumers, and travelers.
Since launching in January 2013, we have been cited or featured by CNN, New York Times, Discovery Channel, History Channel, TIME, Slate, Smithsonian, Bloomberg, UPI, AHA, Huffington Post, History News Network, MSNBC, NPR, and Mental Floss, among others. Our articles are also regularly cited in books and other websites dedicated to history and popular culture—pingbacks that bring additional persons to our site occur daily. We are frequently asked to consult on television, museum, and education curriculum projects.
We offer display advertising on every page of the journal with a URL of the advertiser’s choice, as well as direct-to-consumer advertising through our subscriber list and podcast. These can be bundled.
Our Current Rates
- Contact email@example.com for a pdf rate sheet.
Creative Design Assistance
If you require creative design assistance, we are happy to provide it with your advertising campaign. A small fee may apply.
Media Kits and Moving Forward
If you’re interested in advertising, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. He will be happy to discuss options.