Did you miss our big May news? Journal of the American Revolution and Westholme Publishing have joined forces to publish annual hardcover volumes with the inaugural book slated for May 2015 in a multi-year agreement. This past month we also welcomed Greg Brooking and Larry Kidder to our roster of writers. Below are our top 10 most popular articles from May. Enjoy!
- How Old Were Redcoats? Age and Experience of British Soldiers in America by Don N. Hagist
- The 25 Deadliest Battles of the Revolutionary War by Todd Andrlik
- Abraham Woodhull: The Spy Named Samuel Culper by Michael Schellhammer
- Massacre Averted: How Two British Soldiers Saved 350 American Lives by Todd Braisted
- Tracking Down a Musket-toting Woman by J. L. Bell
- Guiding Washington to Trenton by Larry Kidder
- Marblehead Woman by Ray Raphael
- For Sale: West Point by Steven Paul Mark
- Presentation Swords for 10 Revolutionary War Heroes by Christian McBurney
- Planning the Final Action: George Washington and Rochambeau, May 1781 by Elizabeth M. Covart
Planning a revolutionary road trip this summer? Support our sponsor with a visit to New York’s Mohawk Valley Region.
WRITE | ADVERTISE | BOOK AWARD | ARCHIVES