The must-attend American Revolution conference of 2016 is being hosted by America’s History, LLC, one of the nation’s leading history tour and conference companies. The conference will take place the weekend of March 18-20, 2016, at the Colonial Williamsburg Woodlands Hotel in Williamsburg, Virginia.
Friday, March 18 (7 pm) – Sunday, March 20 (Noon)
Colonial Williamsburg Woodlands Hotel
Conference package, including lunch and refreshment breaks: $225
Register by phone (703-785-4373) by online at AmericasHistoryLLC.com
Speakers and presentations include:
- Edward G. Lengel—“The Action was Warm in Every Quarter”: The Battle of Germantown
- Nathaniel Philbrick—“Stand Secure Amidst a Falling World”: The Battle of Bunker Hill
- Daniel Krebs—The King’s German Auxiliaries during the American War of Independence
- Kathleen Duval—Spain’s Unsung Hero: Bernado Galvez and the Capture of Pensacola 1781
- Peter Henriques—America’s Atlas: The Leadership of George Washington
- James Kirby Martin—Through a Howling Wilderness: Benedict Arnold’s March to Quebec
- Todd Braisted—The Grand Forage of 1778: The Revolutionary War’s Forgotten Campaign
- J. L. Bell—The Road to Concord: How Four Small Cannons Set Off the American Revolution
- Molly Fitzgerald Perry—“The Lowest of the Mob”: Exploring the Actions of Sailors and Slaves during the Stamp Act Crisis
Plus a panel discussion with all speakers and an update on Campaign 1776 from the Civil War Trust.
Conference Package: Includes lunch and refreshment breaks – $225
Exclusive Offer: Discounted tickets to the Colonial Williamsburg Historic Area will be available to all attendees to use before or after the conference at a special price of $20.00 per person. Regular price tickets are normally $49.95 per person.
Conference Hotel: We have booked a block of rooms at the Colonial Williamsburg Woodlands Hotel next to the Colonial Williamsburg Visitor’s Center at a rate of $89 per night (double or single occupancy) including a hot and cold breakfast buffet each day. You may reserve a room by calling 800-261-9530 and identifying yourself as an America’s History conference attendee.
Our featured sponsors are Westholme Publishing, Tim Sampson’s Battlemaps.us and White Historic Art.
The 2015 conference sold out so please register early to avoid disappointment.
For more information about our 5th Annual Conference on the American Revolution or to register, please call America’s History at 703-785-4373 or go online at AmericasHistoryLLC.com.