The must-attend American Revolution conference of 2017 is being hosted by America’s History, LLC, one of the nation’s leading history tour and conference companies. The conference will take place the weekend of March 24-26, 2017, at the Colonial Williamsburg Woodlands Hotel in Williamsburg, Virginia.
Friday, March 24 to Sunday, March 26, 2017 (conference begins at 6:30 p.m. on Friday)
Colonial Williamsburg Woodlands Hotel
Conference registration: $245 (details)
Conference package (includes bus tour of Yorktown Battlefield): $350 (details)
Register by phone (703-785-4373) by online at AmericasHistoryLLC.com
Speakers and presentations include:
- Edward G. Lengel, Head of Faculty – George III’s American Madness
- James Kirby Martin – The Real Continentals: Joseph Plumb Martin and His Comrades
- David Preston – The Legacy of Braddock’s Defeat on the American Revolution
- Mark Lender – Fatal Sunday: George Washington, the Monmouth Campaign and the Politics of Battle
- John Grenier – Staying Loyal to the King: Why Robert Rogers Did Not Join the Rebels
- Michael Gabriel – Major General Richard Montgomery: The Making of an American Hero
- Dennis Conrad – A Sea Change: Naval Warfare in the American Revolution during the Spring of 1778
- Robert Smith – Manufacturing Independence: Industrial Innovation during the American Revolution
- Robert Selig – Rochambeau’s Most Colorful Officer: Robert Guillaume, Baron de Dillon of Lauzun’s Legion
Plus a panel discussion with all speakers and an update on Campaign 1776 from the Civil War Trust.
Exclusive Offer: Discounted tickets to the Colonial Williamsburg Historic Area will be available to all attendees to use before or after the conference at a special price of $20.00 per person. Regular price tickets are normally $49.95 per person.
Conference Hotel: We have booked a block of rooms at the Colonial Williamsburg’s Woodlands Hotel next to the Colonial Williamsburg Visitor’s Center at a rate of $92.00 per night (double or single occupancy.) This hotel provides a hot and cold breakfast buffet each day. You may reserve a room by calling 800-261-9530 and identifying yourself as an America’s History conference attendee and by using Booking ID number 37265 or by visiting the Booking Website at https://resweb.passkey.com/go/
Our Featured Sponsors: Westholme Publishing Company and Tim Sampson’s Battlemaps.us
For more information about our 6th Annual Conference on the American Revoltuion, please call America’s History at 703-785-4373 or send us an e-mail at info@AmericasHistoryLLC.com
Conference Registration: includes welcome reception, lunch and refreshment breaks
Optional Friday Bus Tour of Yorktown Battlefield with Bill Welsch: includes lunch, snack breaks, admissions, gratuities and map package. The tour will leave the hotel lobby at 8 a.m. and return at 4 p.m.
The 2015 and 2016 conferences sold out, so please register early to avoid disappointment.