Journal of the American Revolution kicked off summer 2015 with a fun group interview and several short features about important primary sources. This source series will continue another couple days and then we will resume our traditional editorial publishing after Independence Day. We have an exciting pipeline of articles planned for July. Verenna, Ruppert, Smith, Cecere, Raphael, Conner, Johnson, Park, Piecuch, Dacus, Procknow, Wickersty, Glickstein, Hagist, Shepherd and more are all in the hopper.
Top 10 Most Popular Articles of June 2015
- Most influential second city?
- A View in America in 1778
- Building and Attacking Redoubts
- The Tombstone Edition: Pennsylvania Journal, October 31, 1765
- Military Paperwork: The Morning Report
- The Virginia Gazette (Williamsburg), August 26, 1775
- Favorite artifact?
- Journals of Each Provincial Congress of Massachusetts
- Best listener?
- The Revolutionary Rebus: A Coded Message Not for Spies
Now available for purchase: Our shiny new Annual Volume 2015!