First and foremost, thank you for making October 2014 our best traffic month ever. More than 94,000 visits by 54,000 unique visitors! Another major milestone was reached in October: Our one-millionth pageview since launch in January 2013.
ONE MILLION PAGEVIEWS!
Fourth, we’ve already received many great nominations to our first annual Book of the Year Award. Nominations close November 15 and winners announced in early 2015.
Fifth and finally, enjoy our top 10 most popular articles of October 2014…
- The Myth of “Granny Gates” by Will Monk
- Fanning Outfoxes Marion by Hershel Parker
- Bartholomew von Heer and Marechaussee Corps by Bob Ruppert
- 10 Remarkable Runaway Ads by Don N. Hagist
- Allen McLane: Case Study in History and Folklore by Kim Burdick
- The Battle of Golden Hill – Six Weeks Before the Boston Massacre by Bob Ruppert
- The Three Documents that Brought France into the War by Bob Ruppert
- Billy Flora at the Battle of Great Bridge by Norman Fuss
- Anthony Wayne’s 1782 Savannah Campaign by Hugh T. Harrington
- The Partisan and Queen’s Ranger by Benjamin Huggins
Happy Halloween! See you in November.